ABOUT RAMEN HASNIRAN
I am a creative genius, who likes to experiment and think outside of the box with 8 years of experience as Marketer specialising in Social Media Marketing (Content Creation and Management).
I have developed the skills set in areas such as Website Management (Content Creation and Front End Management), Ecommerce, Digital Advertising (Social and Display) and influencers Marketing (KOLs and Celebrities) over the years.
In 2019, I strategize to market Nights of Fright 7 (Sunway Lagoon) which resulted in over 75,000 tickets sold and 62.43% revenue growth with an 82.7mil digital impressions.
I am also very passionate about photography and videography. I directed and storyboard a viral video which subtly helped to boost the sales of Nights of Fright 7 (Sunway Lagoon) which garners 152k views on Facebook along with 993 Likes, 216 comments and 282 shares.
I am interested in Social Media Management, Content Specialist or Digital Marketing where I can put my professional knowledge to good use and help brands spread their digital awareness via the use of Social Media, while simultaneously developing and improving my current digital skill sets.
With lots of practical experience to back me up, as well as an extensive skill set, I’ve got the flexibility and necessary competency to get things done right.
Want to know more about what I can do for you? Get in touch today.
NIGHTS OF FRIGHT 7
3.1mil Total Engagements
18.9k Online Mentions
82.7mil Digital Impressions
Over 75,000 Tickets Sold (18 Nights)
28.29% Attendance Growth
62.43% Revenue Growth
POCONG & PONTIANAK | NOF7
Never Be Seen Before
An engaging yet entertaining video to market the Nights of Fright 7, Terrifying Footage Revealed.
152k views on Facebook [993 Like, 216 comments & 282 shares]
25 Wonder Years
Involvement with Creative Lions for the production and shooting of the music video which was held in Sunway Lagoon.
Liaised with internal parties to ensure a smooth process for the shoot in movement as well as locations of the shooting.
The music video and song is to celebrate Sunway Lagoon's 25 Years with collaboration from 3 Malaysia artist Kaka Azraff, Caprice and Mimi Fly.
WHAT'S YOUR SOCIAL MILEAGE CAMPAIGN | AMBANK
Best Social Media Campaign
Assisted AmBank to boost their social media presence by running a Social Media Campaign.
Won Silver Award at Dragons of Malaysia for "Best Social Media or Word of Mouth Campaign".
350% increase in Facebook fans in just 10 weeks (18k to 81k).
Average engagement rate of 53%.
Order of Excellence Award
Executed a 5-weeks photo contest in conjunction with AmBank's Instagram page launch.
The contest aimed to create awareness and commemorate AmBank's digital presence.
Won Order of Excellence Award for Best of Social Media.
No.1 Malaysian Bank on Instagram after just 2 months.
My Roles & Responsibilities
Sept 2020 - Current
MARKETING MANAGER AT QOALA MALAYSIA
• Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
• Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
• Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
• Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
• SEO Blog Writing to increase organic growth and reach.
• Curation of SEM and SSM advertisements including creatives and content input.
• Giving creative direction to Designers for creative output.
• Analyzed performance of social media posts and prepare weekly and monthly reports for the management team.
Mar 2020 - Aug 2020
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER AT HALIM MAZMIN GROUP
• Developed contents strategy for social media channels of both properties, such as Facebook and Instagram.
• Developed and managed the database of both properties for direct emailing communications.
• Monitored Social Media ads based on the budget provided to maximise ROIs.
• Monitored and analyze social media platforms performances and prepare reports for the management team.
• Managed and update both properties websites with relevant & latest promotions.
• Managed the e-commerce site of Splash Out Langkawi and measuring online sales performance.
• Managed the booking site of Bella Vista Hotels and Resorts and measuring online sales and performance.
• Created monthly content for EDMs, posts and videos for the properties.
• Liaising with influencers and celebrities to promote the properties.
July 2019 - Feb 2020
ASSISTANT MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING AT SUNWAY LAGOON
• Managed Sunway Lagoon’s Digital Team.
• Helmed the Digital Arm covering Sunway Lagoon’s website, chatbot, blog, e-commerce site, database management system & social media channels.
• Measured and reported the performance of digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Developed digital advertising strategy such as Social Media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) as well as Display Advert and Search.
• Developed and implemented a holistic digital and social media strategy to drive awareness and reaching sales targets.
• Worked with Graphic Designers to create highly engaging materials for the blog, landing pages, product pages, social media channels to deliver organic traffic growth to the website.
• Collected and analyzed data, identify trends and proactively communicate insights ensuring positive ROI at all times.
• Maintained strong knowledge of online advertising and competitive trends.
Nov 2015 - June 2019
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, SOCIAL MEDIA AT SUNWAY LAGOON
• Developed and executed (includes Creation and curation of daily post content) social strategy and management of social content calendar across various platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Implemented and monitored Facebook, Instagram and Social Media Ads based on the budget provided to maximise ROIs.
• Developed and executed all Social Media campaigns includes content strategy and communication plans based on the integrated year-long campaigns.
• Customer service experience: monitoring, listening and responding to users in a "social" lingo way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Provided recommendations on content and marketing for key influencers (KOL) usage and worked closely with them to maximize awareness.
• Monitored and analysed of the social media platform performances and prepared reports for the management team.
• Managed the e-communication planning and creation of content for nearly 200k subscribers for continuous customer engagement, brand awareness and increase sales.
• Managed the official Sunway Lagoon website and maintaining relevant & latest promotions or campaigns information.
• Managed the e-commerce site of Sunway Lagoon online sales as well as measured performance and strategize to reach maximum sales.
• Analyzed customer behaviour and likings for both online (website) as well as social media fans.
• Developed & brainstorm ideas, create a storyboard, video shooting and edit the festive video, campaign video as well as engagement videos.
Jul 2013 - Oct 2015
EXECUTIVE, SOCIAL MEDIA AT AMBANK BERHAD
• Managed the Social Media platforms of AmBank (M) Berhad including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
• Created and scheduled the write-up for Facebook posting, product features and campaigns. Also shared articles to LinkedIn related to SMEs and Digital.
• Worked closely with product owners (Credit Card, Fixed Deposit, etc) in terms of communication plans for Social Media campaigns that use Facebook as the platform.
• The key person to execute all Facebook-related matters, including the posting of products, campaigns and announcements.
• Liaised with vendors for partnership and collaboration campaigns.
• Prepared monthly reports for the management team.
Apr 2012 - Jun 2013
EXECUTIVE, MARKETING AT AIC EXHIBITIONS SDN BHD
• Provided direct marketing support to the exhibitions managed by the organization.
• Managed and helped generate the process of the A&P for the exhibitions.
• Maintained good customer relations with the clients. Liaise with Media Partners and Supporting organisations for the exhibitions.
• Worked closely with Web Designers and Graphic Designers to develop, maintain and create a creative advertisement, website maintenance, brochures, EDM, web banners and any other related materials for promotional purposes.
What I've Achieved
SOCIAL MEDIA EXCELLENCE
BEST THEME PARK
Malaysia Social Media Week 2018
ORDER OF EXCELLENCE AWARD
BEST SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
PMAA Dragons of Malaysia
BEST SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
PMAA Dragons of Malaysia
What I’ve Learned
2009 - 2012
BACHELOR'S DEGREE, UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA
Graduated with honours in English for Professional Communication with minor in Management.
2008 - 2009
FOUNDATION, UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA
Pre-Law Studies (Fast Track)
What They’re Saying
Group Director of Sales & Marketing - Hospitality Division at Halim Mazmin Group
One of the main contributor to Sunway Lagoon's social media growth and engagement leading Sunway Lagoon being awarded the Best Social Media 2018 Award for theme parks in Malaysia. Her overall digital skills and strategies is highly commendable. She is definitely an asset for any employer seeking a capable and experienced Digital Strategist.
Lynton V Harris
Chairman/CEO & Global Creative Director of The Sudden Impact! Entertainment Company
Her key skills were of storyboarding, videography directions, social media contents, online sales, and connection with celebrities and influencers.
In her 4 years with Nights of Fright events, Ramen ensured KOLs were invited to experience the event and help us build the brand - this culminated to where they were calling her for tickets!
Her guidance built trust and our event is now a "must do" on the calendars of celebrities and influencers.
Senior Account Manager at Arcis Communications
A creative genius who manages the social media channels for Sunway Lagoon. With a foresight in social media, she is able to create content that sparks engagement from fans, thrilling their interest to be a loyal fan of the theme park.
A dedicated and detailed person who completes her tasks, she never fails to amaze the team with her ability to do more than just managing social media.
With good discipline and integrity, she is definitely an asset that you would want to add on in your company.
Manager, Charge Cards Acquisition at Maybank
Ramen is passionate about her work. She does not shy away from projects, works well with team members and is fully capable of working on her own.
She is thorough and detailed in her work, ensuring that there is a clear end to end process which will guarantee results.
Having worked together with her in a project that requires different units to come together, she proved to be vocal in her ideas and was not afraid to voice out her concerns in areas she knew there might be issues when it came to fulfilment.
Ramen is dedicated and always focused on getting results. She is definitely a key asset and I fully recommend her as a member of any team.
"Do not go where the path may lead. Instead, go where there is no path and leave a trail"